With this document FAVINI S.r.l. (hereinafter the “Company”) owner of the Website www.favini.com (hereinafter also the “Site”), intends to give notice of how the site is managed in relation to the processing and protection of personal data of the subjects (users ) browsing it.
This document represents an information according to the provisions of art. 13 GDPR 2016/679 (European Regulation of 27 April 2016 n. 679) and has value only and exclusively for the Site of which the Company is owner and not for other sites that can be consulted by the user through links that may be activated through the Site.
Data Controller is Favini S.r.l. located in Rossano Veneto (VI) Alcide De Gasperi, 26 C.F e P.IVA 03464230246.
For the purposes of exercising the rights provided for by the Regulations and for any request relating to your personal data, you may contact the Data Controller, by sending a communication to the e-mail address email@example.com
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
Following consultation of the Site, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data you provide will be collected through the Website for the following purposes:
– provide information to the user about FAVINI products;
– internal statistics of the writing Company;
– guarantee a better browsing experience on the site;
– personal research and selection;
– sale of products through the e-commerce channel by Cartotecnica Favini S.r.l., a Favini Group company;
– request by the user for samples of Favini products.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of Favini, as well as the completion and submission of the forms that may be present on the Site, entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact details (name, surname, address and e-mail), necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
Specific informations are published on the Web Site pages prepared for provision of certain services.
In the order of the purposes highlighted in the previous paragraph, will be treated:
- Identification data (name, surname, tax code,);
- Contact details (e-mail, telephon number, postal address).
While browsing the Website, we will collect personal data automatically.
The name of your Internet Service Provider the site from which you visit us, the pages of the website you visit, date and duration of the visit are stored. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the websites acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to verify responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or other users, only upon request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
Personal data will be processed with the support of paper, computer or electronic means however suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the related processing.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data, of which the writing Structure will come into possession, are not subject to disclosure. These may be the subject of communication within the Company itself, and become aware of the authorized and data processors appointed by the data controller.
Favini S.r.l. doesn’t intend, at present, to transfer your personal data to third countries different to the European Union.
In any case, if this happens, Favini guarantees that said transfer will come:
– towards companies belonging to the Favini group and adopting the same procedures regarding the processing of personal data, also through the adoption of Binding Corporate Rules or Corporate Binding Rules approved by the competent Supervisory Authority
– to countries outside the EU to which the European Commission has deemed to guarantee an adequate level of protection (Article 45 of the GDPR) or upon the stipulation of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
– Prior consent of the interested party, where required by law.
Any exceptions to the above can only take place in compliance with art. 49 GDPR.
The collected data will be kept for a period of use depending on the specific purpose.
– personal data relating to users informations requests will be kept for the time necessary to provide answer to interested party and in any case not later than 24 months;
– personal data collected will be used for any statistical purposes for a period of 24 months;
– personal data provided for the search and selection of personnel will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months starting from the insertion of the curriculum vitae in the database or from the last update carried out;
– personal data for sample requests will be kept for a period of 24 months.
A longer period of retention of personal data may be determined by requests made by the Public Administration or by another judicial, governmental or regulatory body or by the participation of the undersigned company to judicial procedures involving the processing of personal data provided by you.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Data provision is optional. Any refusal to provide us, in whole or in part, is guaranteed by impossibility for Favini to provide to data subject requested services.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Data Subject has has the right to obtain access to personal data from the data controller. In particular, data subject has the right to obtain indication about : a) origin of personal data; b) purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) updating or correction; e) deletion or limitation of the processing of data concerning him (transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed).
Data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data where provided. In any case, the withdrawal of the consent to the processing doesn’t affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
The data subject also has the right to data portability.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
RIGHT TO PROPOSE COMPLAINTS
Data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, represented in Italy by the Personal Data Protection Authority, based in Rome, Piazza Monte Citorio, 121.
EXISTENCE OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
Data Processing doesn’t provide for automated decision-making processes.